We have some very exciting news for you… We’re starting a club! The Peacock and the Tortoise Membership Club will be a weekly sewing retreat – a chance to escape the busy world and work on your sewing projects.
How does it work?
Membership will cost £20 per term*. For this, members will get:
– exclusive access to eight working sessions, led by a tutor (see dates below);
– exclusive use of the workroom on eight days, where you can work on your projects, without distractions and with lovely company (see dates below);
– tea, coffee and biscuits on tutor-led days;
– priority for the annual sale;
– a Charm Pack on joining;
– 10% off our one-day courses.
Every time you want to attend one of the working days (tutor-led days) you pay an additional £3. On these days there will also be a small craft item to make, if you wish. When you come to one of the workroom sessions you pay nothing, though we ask for a small donation towards the tea, coffee and biscuits.
What are the dates for the club?
The eight tutor-led working sessions for Term 1 next year are:
– 21st February
– 6th, 20th March
– 3rd, 17th April
– 1st, 15th and 29th May
The workroom sessions without a tutor are:
– 28th February
– 13th, 27th March
– 10th, 24th April
– 8th, 22nd May
– 6th June
So don’t let the hoovering, washing or ironing distract you from the important task of sewing! Come to our distraction-free zone on Friday mornings from 10.30 -12.30 and get those items finished.
The membership is limited to 20 people, so don’t miss out – get in touch today!
Join or find out more today
To join or to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01738 717009 from 4th January 2020 when we’re back from the Christmas break. You’re always welcome to pop into the shop too! Opening hours are here: http://www.thepeacockandthetortoise.co.uk/contact-us/
* There are two terms per year – February to June, and August to December.